In Home Spa - Light Therapy
Improve your mood and health...
What is Light Therapy?
Over time a large array of treatments have been developed from the use of controlled light. Though the popular consumer understanding of "light therapy" is associated with treating seasonal affective disorder and skin conditions like psoriasis, other applications include the application of low level laser, red light, near-infrared and ultraviolet lights for pain management, hair growth, skin treatments, accelerated wound healing.
Light therapy is a way to treat seasonal affective disorder (SAD) by exposure to artificial light. Seasonal affective disorder is a type of depression that occurs at a certain time each year, usually in the fall or winter.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of Light Therapy
· Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow`s feet
· Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
· Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
· Restores skin’s natural collagen production
· Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
· Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
· Increases circulation and moisture
· Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
· Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
· Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements .
LED light therapy is safe and effective for all skin types, has no known side effects, downtime or pain and requires no after care. LED therapy units are available for home use and, reliable and simple to operate.